WDI Fundamentals Unit 3
By the end of this Unit, you'll be able to:
- Understand the difference between HTML and CSS.
- Unlock millions of colors with RGB and Hex to design websites.
- Learn to work with relative vs. absolute addresses.
- Use classes and IDs to better organize and manipulate your code.
- Add links, images, and list items to your webpage.
Intro to CSS
As we mentioned in Unit 3, HTML — or HyperText Markup Language — is the standard language used to code web pages and add content to a website. CSS — Cascading Style Sheets — dictates how content written in an HTML document looks, including stylistic layouts, colors, and fonts.
In this unit, we'll learn more about CSS and styling to create better designed websites!
- Why is it important to create separate HTML and CSS documents? Can you explain separation of concerns in greater detail?
On to the lesson.