WDI Fundamentals Unit 6
1) Open up your terminal application.
2) Navigate into your
3) Move the
World directory you downloaded in the previous exercise from
Downloads to your home directory.
4) Check to see if you've successfully moved the
World directory by listing the contents of your home directory.
You may have noticed that we neglected to include Antarctica in the
World directory. Go ahead and correct this mistake straight from the command line:
1) Make sure you're in the
World directory within your home directory.
2) Make a new directory titled
Antarctica inside the
3) To be sure you created the directory in the right place, list the contents of the
4) If you haven't already, navigate back into the
5) List the contents of
South_America. There should be three country directories: Argentina, Brazil, and Chile.
7) Move the contents of
South_America into the
8) Delete the now empty
9) Change the name of the
North_America folder to
Stuck? Check out the solutions to see what you can do.